Sunday, July 6, 2008

My European travels have begun!

I had a pretty eventful trip leaving Atlanta and arriving in Newark. First, I went through security and down the escelator to see a family of four in bright lime neon green matching t-shirts. They were all starring up the escelator like they had lost someone and the only thing I could think...is how could you possibly have lost someone in that get-up!

I boarded my plane ontime and then sat on the tarmac in Atlanta for more than an hour and a half. Sorry I didn't call you Matt, but I didn't get to Newkark until well after 4PM.

My flight to Zurich was great! I had my own row of 2 and my own screen to view the movie. The problem was that the movies the magazine said were showing were not my options. So...instead of wasting time, I read the rest of my first assignment for Monday.

More to come...

No comments: